Job Opening: Aviation Customer & Aircraft Service – Full time – Bedford, MA
Mike Goulian Aviation (MGAV) is seeking a customer service and operations coordinator to work at our Hanscom Field (Bedford, MA) office.
MGAV’s customers fly our fleet of Cirrus aircraft and also their own personal Cirrus aircraft. Our pilots/instructors are focused on customers who may require mentor pilots, customers who are transitioning from another type of aircraft into a Cirrus, conducting recurrent training, or customers who are working on a Private, Instrument or Commercial rating.
We are passionate about aviation and it is our goal to set the highest standard the general aviation industry has seen with our aircraft, service, and safety. This customer service person is the face of MGAV. This position requires excellent communication and teamwork skills, and a great work ethic.
- This is a mid-level aviation customer service and logistics position.
- Schedule and coordinate flights with customers and our pilots.
- Actively flight-follow our fleet of Cirrus aircraft and meet customers/pilots upon return.
- Direct customer contact including: initial inquiries (by email, telephone, in person), meetings, follow up, scheduling, dispatching, and meeting arriving flights and billing.
- Aircraft ground handling: towing, cleaning, avionics database updates, and coordinating fueling of aircraft
- Maintenance Tracking: Track and coordinate interval and pop-up maintenance for all aircraft
- Office and vehicle upkeep: Light office cleaning and upkeep and tracking of all cleaning and maintenance of our airport vehicle.
- Ability to be trained to work with the flight scheduling software and QuickBooks financial program.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate MGAV and Cirrus aircraft standards and policy.
- Skilled and knowledgeable of customer service techniques and ability to perform all job duties providing the highest level of service to all customers and pilots.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate an overall high motivation to work and have a high energy level.
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated, outgoing, well-organized, and personable.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service and have the desire to succeed at promoting our company.
- Must be eager to learn and have a positive attitude towards a very fast-paced learning environment.
- Mac proficiency preferred.
- Optional aviation experience: private pilot certificate
- Normal office working conditions
- Daily outside ramp and hangar work (towing aircraft with vehicle, cleaning of aircraft in hangar, hangar upkeep)
- Wear provided uniform shirts and jackets on a daily basis.
- Full time, some weekends
Location: Hanscom Field, Bedford, MA. Some work in Plymouth, MA
Salary: please inquire
Training for position starts May 1st. Full time work starting on or around May 17th.