Job Opening: Sales and Service Manager – Plymouth, MA
Role: Sales and Service Manager
Location: Plymouth, MA (PYM)
Job Type: Full Time – weekend shifts may be required as necessary
Pay: Salaried, commensurate with experience
Reports to: Director of Maintenance
Proposed Start Date: May 15th, 2022
Mike Goulian Aviation (MGAV) is seeking a Sales and Service Manager at our Plymouth, MA location to streamline our service center and build and oversee maintenance processes. This is a new position within the organization and this individual will be responsible for establishing standardized policies and procedures for the team. They must be a motivated individual with a team player mentality.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking, organizing and scheduling the maintenance of managed aircraft in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate and update the maintenance status of our managed aircraft with their owners.
- Building and establishing defined processes and workflows within the service center.
- Promoting the sale of parts and services to our aircraft owners.
- Billing and bookkeeping of maintenance services and parts.
- Scheduling our fleet for maintenance appointments.
- Organize and track aircraft parts for required maintenance.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the company.
Required education and experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience in customer service or sales role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong background in customer service skills.
- Motivation to join a dynamic and focused team.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate MGAV and Cirrus aircraft standards and policy.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate an overall high motivation to work and have a high energy level.
- Must be eager to learn and have a positive attitude towards a very fast-paced learning environment.
Preferred education and experience:
- Experience in a vehicle service center.
- Work experience building processes and workflows.
- College degree or similar.
- FAA Certificated Aviation Maintenance Technician or Pilot’s License preferred.
MGAV is dedicated to a drug free work environment promoting equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, religion, pregnancy, veteran status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.