Rent today’s most technically advanced piston-engine aircraft available. The Cirrus aircraft can take you and your family on day trips, etc.
Mike Goulian Aviation (MGAV) offers Cirrus aircraft for rent for qualified pilots who have been checked out by a MGAV instructor.
Summary of Rental Policies:
- Each Renter must be checked out by a MGAV instructor in the model of the aircraft he wishes to rent.
- A Renter will be evaluated using the approved Cirrus Six-Month Recurrent Training Check (Schedule A or B).
- In addition to being checked out in the aircraft, the Renter must demonstrate that (s)he meets the total flight time and time in the model of the aircraft (s)he desires to rent.
- When two or more MGAV Renters are sharing the use of an aircraft, the PIC (for each leg) will occupy the left seat, and is totally responsible for the operation of the flight for that leg. Landings will be made only from the left seat unless specifically authorized by MGAV’s Chief Pilot.
- Renter must read and sign our “Rental Agreement, Policies & Procdures”
- Aircraft rental customers are required to purchase renter’s insurance (non-owned coverage), which starts at $330 per year. We have negotiated a great rate for this insurance and it can be bound within a day or two.
- VFR & IFR: Pilot must have completed the Cirrus Transition Training Course (VFR or IFR) and a Cirrus Six-Month Recurrent Training Check (Schedule A or B) if the transition course was taken more than 6 months prior.
- IFR flight: Flown with MGAV in the previous 30 days and flown a total of 50 hours or more in the past 12 calendar months.
- VFR flight: Flown with MGAV in the previous 60 days and flown a total of 30 hours or more in the past 12 calendar months.
- NIGHT: Annual night check out, may be part of the 6 month check.
Flight Time Requirements:
- SR-20: 100 hours total time
- SR-22: 200 hour total time