Mike Goulian Aviation, LLC is committed to providing the best possible mentor pilots and Cirrus flight instructors to fly in our fleet of late model Cirrus aircraft and in customer owned Cirrus aircraft.
SRxx (all piston) Instructor Rates & Pilot Services:
- TCI Pilot Regular Full Day – $700
- CSIP Pilot Full Day – $800
- TCI Pilot Regular Half Day – $350
- CSIP Pilot Half Day – $400
Flights over 8 hours and up to 12 hours in one day will be billed at 1.5 times the daily pilot rate.
SF50 Vision Jet Instructor Rates & Pilot Services:
Aircraft Hourly Rental Rates: please inquire.
Upset Training Rate (aircraft & instructor):
- Mentor pilot / instructor rates include ground and flight time within the given period, but are independent of actual logged training or flight time.
- We offer half day or full day training and/or mentor pilot sessions.
- Reasonable travel, meal, and lodging expenses for the instructor/pilot, if required, will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Rates are listed for local training at KPYM (Plymouth, MA) and KBED (Bedford, MA) and KLCI (Laconia, NH). Other airports in the New England area available and may require an additional fee including .63 cents per mile to and from your location if driving (standard IRS mileage fee). Our instructors are also available to travel outside of the Boston area and nationwide upon request. Please contact us for details on pricing and availability.
- **Flights out of Hanscom Field (KBED) may incur an additional 2.5% airport fee.
- **Anti-ice (TKS) fluid used will be billed at $30 per gallon (plus any airport fees).
- **Oxygen will be billed at $20 per 200 PSI consumed.
- All students will receive our Flight Operations Manual booklet and noise abatement procedures guide.
- Aircraft rental customers and student pilots who are flying solo are required to purchase renter’s insurance (non-owned coverage), which starts at $330 per year. We have negotiated a great rate for this insurance and it can be bound within a day or two.
Convenient payment options available:
Contact us today to schedule your training or flight and start enjoying ‘The Cirrus Life’!