Mike Goulian Aviation, LLC is committed to providing the best possible mentor pilots and Cirrus flight instructors to fly in our fleet of late model Cirrus aircraft and in customer owned Cirrus aircraft.
Instructor Rates & Pilot Services:
- Regular Full Day – $600
- Senior Pilot* Full Day – $800
- Regular Half Day – $300
- Senior Pilot* Full Day – $400
*Michael Goulian and Sean Brodeur
Aircraft Hourly Rental Rates*:
- Mentor pilot / instructor rates include ground and flight time within the given period, but are independent of actual logged training or flight time.
- We offer half day or full day training and/or mentor pilot sessions.
- Reasonable travel, meal, and lodging expenses for the instructor/pilot, if required, will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Rates are listed for local training at KPYM (Plymouth, MA) and KBED (Bedford, MA). Other airports in the Boston area available and may require an additional fee including .545 cents per mile to and from your location if driving (standard IRS mileage fee). Our instructors are also available to travel outside of the Boston area and nationwide upon request. Please contact us for details on pricing and availability.
- *Flights out of Hanscom Field (KBED) will incur an additional 2.5% airport fee.
- *Anti-ice (TKS) fluid used will be billed at $25 per gallon (plus any airport fees).
- All students will receive our Safety Practices & Procedures booklet and noise abatement procedures guide.
- Aircraft rental customers are required to purchase renter’s insurance (non-owned coverage), which starts at $330 per year. We have negotiated a great rate for this insurance and it can be bound within a day or two.
Convenient payment options available:
Contact us today to schedule your training or flight and start enjoying ‘The Cirrus Life’!